For the Seller. Safarilink provides a cloud based solution for safari lodges to get their product’s details in front of the people who matter the most − the thousands of specialist safari travel designers who are looking for information on safari camps, lodges and experiences to include in their client’s safari itineraries.
Best of all, the Bronze Subscription to Safarilink is free (no set-up fee), and includes:
- Self Managed Account (managed by you or your marketing representation team);
- Sales Collateral Distribution (automatic distribution of your sales collateral to over 5,500 ‘safari specialist’ travel designers);
- Agent Connect (connects qualified products with a maximum of 20 Agent Connections using a unique matching algorithm based on the product and buyers profiles);
- News Updates (broadcasts news/specials to buyers connected to your product instantly with guaranteed delivery) to all Safari Guild members;
- Social Media (keep all of your social media and Trip Advisor feeds in one place for buyers to link to);
- Safari Awards Nomination (automatic nomination for The Safari Awards with your product’s dedicated Safari Awards page).
To leverage more exposure from the Safarilink listing, a Silver Subscription at $575 (USD) per year, adds the following benefits:
- Social Media Re-broadcast (Reach approx. 9000 followers on Twitter and Facebook);
- Unlimited Agent Connections;
- Safari Awards Voting Info (Access to your Safari Awards voting scores along with any comments left by your voters. These independently sourced testimonials can be a powerful marketing tool for your product);
- Logo Download (Access to official Safari Awards logos for use in print and online).
A new Silver Level feature is being launched from 16 September, whereby buyers can post a booking inquiry and sellers can quote based on availability direct through Safarilink.
And finally, a Gold Subscription upgrade option is available at $975 (USD) per year, which includes all of the above benefits plus a Fully Managed Account (managed by your Safarilink account manager), and the ability for sellers to look at their ‘matching agents’.