The 6th edition of the Sports and Events Tourism Exchange will be hosted in a CONNECT format which is dedicated to maximising delegates networking and one-on-one meeting opportunities.
The SETE Connect platform will give conference delegates the time to attend the conference sessions and schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow delegates, industry stakeholders and international hosted buyers in between each conference session.
This will be the second year SETE takes place in the City of Tshwane and will run from the 25-27th October 2016 at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Menlyn.
2016 CONFERENCE TOPICS
This year the SETE Conference will focus on the following topics:
• What sponsors are looking for when supporting events;
• Technology and how it can boost your events visitor attendance/fans;
• How to measure return on investment of events;
• Travel behavior, trends and spend of golf tourists;
• Business opportunities that the 2022 Commonwealth Games could present;
• Importance of partnerships.
View the full programme HERE.
The conference includes a series of panel discussions with key stakeholders affected by each topic and an expert will facilitate each session providing high level trends of each topic and the key issues that should be debated.
CONNECT CONFERENCE PACKAGE
Conference Package includes:
• Access to the 2,5 day SETE Conference;
• Online matchmaking diary profile with up to 20 slots to schedule meetings with International Hosted Buyers, Stakeholders and Conference delegates;
• Access to welcome function;
• Invitation to the Official SETE Dinner;
• Access to sundowners on Day 3;
• Access to the speed networking sessions;
• A name badge, conference folder & programme;
• Coffee & tea breaks;
• Lunch on day 2 & 3.
EARLY BIRD RATE
R 4 500,00 excl VAT p/delegate.
Book your seat HERE.
Related story: Connect with Sports & Events Tourism Experts.