JOHANNESBURG, Tuesday, 14 January 2020 – The newly updated Meetings Africa APP is now live and ready for downloading by all attendees. Meetings Africa, the continent’s premier business events trade show, now in its 15th year, is set to take place at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, with the 24th February 2020 as BONDay (Business Opportunity Networking Day) and the 25th and 26th as the trade show days.
The APP is available for download on both Android and IOS smartphones. Among its many exciting and useful features, the APP allows participants to create profiles of their businesses, making it easy for fellow attendees to book appointments with them before proceedings start, saving valuable time. With just one click on the online profiles of exhibitors, buyers can glean crucial information about each exhibitor: who they are, what they do, and what gives them the edge in the business events sector.
Further underscoring the usefulness of the APP, users will be able to follow all Twitter posts featuring the Meetings Africa hashtag and learn the views of fellow attendees at the show, through the newsfeed feature. Lastly, through using QR codes, the APP makes it so much easier to navigate the Meetings Africa exhibition floor. There’s even a floor plan!
All in all, the APP is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about the event– before, during and after the show. Meetings Africa is primarily about fostering a healthy environment for business to client or business to business organisations all across the globe, for the advancement of Africa and the APP is a solid bridge that connects these worlds. So, go ahead and download it today.
Some of the highlights of the upcoming Meetings Africa trade show are:
- 4 February – BONDay (Business Opportunity Networking Day):
The purpose of BONDay is to provide educational sessions for attendees to learn more about the new industry trends which have the potential to contribute to the growth of their businesses. The BONDay programme will be released soon, and speakers for BONDay, will include captains of the industry.
- 25 February – Show Day 1
- Trade floor opening. This is the official opening ceremony of Meetings Africa, commemorating 15 years of advancing Africa together.Green Stand Awards judging – As a green show, Meetings Africa encourages show greening for exhibitors, and this is done through the Green Stand Awards.
- 26 February – Show Day 2
- Day two will kick off with a 5km fun run that’s open to all attendees.
- Women in MICE breakfast – for the women in the industry.
- The Green Stand Awards will be presented, for the first time in our world-class media centre, providing all winners with maximum media exposure on a global scale.
For more information visit www.meetingsafrica.co.za