The Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) claims that it is the only organisation in the country that can give hospitality businesses competitive advantages that include unique benefits, such as:
- Access to the multi-billion Rand Government business. Only Star Graded establishments can be used by Government Officials.
- Star Graded establishments have a major advantage over ungraded establishments.
- Access to millions of global travellers through the TGCSA’s strategic online partnerships such as TripAdvisor.
- Savings on Search Engine Optimisation. Star Graded establishments get top results on Google Search.
- Further access to potential travellers through the global marketing investment made by South African Tourism, worth hundreds of millions of Rands each year. TGCSA is a business unit of South African Tourism.
- Exclusive rights to display the globally recognised plaque – giving your establishment an immediate quality identity.
Visit www.tourismgrading.co.za for more information and apply now.