Jaci’s Lodges is the epitome of eco-friendly luxury safaris in South Africa’s Big-5 Madikwe Game Reserve. Jaci’s promises an authentic, friendly and welcoming safari experience for eco-conscious guests.
Jaci’s Lodges takes its commitment to sustainable tourism to heart. Aside from the Jaci’s staff trust, which empowers staff with a shareholding in the business, Jaci’s is involved in a number of conservation and eco-friendly community projects.
Some of the conservation and eco-friendly community projects include (but are not limited to):
- Nature and wildlife conservation (including rhino anti-poaching)
- Community support & upliftment projects
- Use of non-toxic cleaning products and amenities
- Waste reduction (bulk amenities instead of individual packaging)
- Waste recycling (community operated Collect-a-Can project)
- Community employment (staff and delivery of firewood)
- Water Conservation (grey water recycling and towel/linen re-use).
Jaci’s Lodges is an ideal destination for honeymoons, intimate weddings, amateur and professional photographers, birding safaris, family getaways and that much-needed bush escape – all wrapped in a sustainable tourism package!
Travel. Enjoy. Respect. #IYSTD2017
For more information connect with Jaci’s Lodges via the links below:
Tel:+27 (0)83 700 2071
Pinterest: Jaci’s Lodges – Madikwe
Jaci’s Lodges is proudly managed by African Secrets.