THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
To enter this competition, simply find the answer to the following question (the answer can be found in the text below) and click HERE to enter.
“ What is the name of the new Spa which opened its doors on 01 December at Indaba Hotel, Fourways?”
The first correct entry drawn after the closing date of 22 December 2012 will win the prize, with the compliments of Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre and Mowana Spa, which is valued at R4,800 for four people (two couples) and consists of:
- Luxury overnight accommodation for two couples at The Indaba Hotel (check in time: 14H00)
- VIP Turndown with Rose Petals
- Welcome cocktail with light snacks on arrival at Mowana Spa at 18H00
- Full Body Massage incorporating your choice of Rungu, Calabash or Hot Stones to soothe tired muscles
- Decadent 2-course Spa Dinner to feed body & soul
- Relaxing Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Foot and Lower Leg pamper Massage concentrating on pressure points for the ultimate “time out” pamper
- Complimentary Local Beverage to quench your thirst
- African Liqueur and Nougat on departure from Mowana Spa at 23H00
- Full South African Buffet Breakfast prior to Departure in Epsom Terrace at the Indaba Hotel (departure: 11H00).
Set in the tranquil bushveld gardens of the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Sandton, South Africa; the Mowana Spa, which opened its doors on 01 December 2012 is a wellness sanctuary which will revive your senses, rejuvenate your body and soothe your soul. The Mowana Spa, which takes its name from the majestic Baobab Tree of African Lore and Legend, offers wellness journeys based on Tribal Massage in keeping with the healing spirit of the “Tree of Life”.
Drawing on the wisdom of Africa, the Mowana Spa Baobab Signature Product Range harnesses the natural moisturising properties of the Baobab Kernel which produces a rich, golden oil used for centuries by African Women to protect their beautiful skins against the harsh African Sun. Our commitment to service excellence and Staff Empowerment through training and mentoring will ensure that your needs are met and your expectations exceeded.
Valid for bookings up to and including 31 January 2013, subject to availability:
Mowana Full Day African Rejuvenation Pamper Journey
only R1099 per person
Mowana African Skies Night Spa Pamper Ritual
only R799 per person
Mowana African Escape Spa & Stay Pamper
only R1999 per couple
Bookings essential and space is limited – call 0861 Mowana (0861 66 92 62) now to book your well deserved pamper journey.
For more information visit: http://www.mowanaspa.co.za/.
Note: This competition closes on 22 December 2012. NB: Read the Terms and Conditions of this competition, which can be downloaded at: http://www.tourismtattler.co.za/downloads/IndabaHotelMowanaSpa-TourismTattler-Competition_TermsConditions.pdf.
Winner of the Mandela Rhodes Place competition from the Issue 8
(November) 2012 Edition
Diane won a 4 night stay for 4 guests in a Platinum apartment at Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel & Spa valued at R22,060.00 with the compliments of Three Cities.
For more information visit: http://www.mandelarhodesplace.co.za/.