Europcar, one of South Africa’s leading car rental companies, now offers its customers emergency medical assistance at just R20 per day.
With this new product offering, customers have access to emergency medical transportation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in the event of a medical emergency when using Europcar’s rental vehicles.
The Emergency Medical assistance, provided by Europ Assistance, gives customers access to an independent national network of about 5 000 emergency medical personnel ready to respond to a call.
“Customer service lies at the core of Europcar’s business and safety is a key focus area for us. We want our customers to feel safe, not only when renting our cars but also should an accident occur. Our customers will have peace of mind knowing that they will be looked after in any eventuality,” says Dawn Nathan-Jones, CEO of Europcar South Africa.
At just R20 a day, the cover includes the following benefits:
- 24-hour emergency advice and assistance call centre.
- Immediate dispatch of emergency medical services in order to provide life-saving assistance.
- Emergency transportation by air or road ambulance.
- Following an accident, the customer’s children are transported to a place of safety.
- Return of mortal remains in the event of a death as a result of a medical emergency.
This cover is valid for travel in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho.
“It is Europcar’s ongoing culture of consistent improvement and the notion of putting ‘customers first’ that is ingrained in the company’s ethos. With this in mind, Europcar is proud to bring our valued customers this new product offering,” says Nathan-Jones.
For more information visit: www.europcar.co.za