FEDHASA Cape now offers SAA benefit to members
Along with its special Absa merchant rates and direct representation in private sector negotiations, FEDHASA Cape – the official voice and representative of the hospitality industry – has added another benefit to its already extensive list, through partnering with South African Airways (SAA).
This benefit will entitle FEDHASA members to upfront discounts that complement its popular Voyager program. This generous incentive structure incorporates various classes of travel, even catering for last minute bookings. In addition, SAA has offered up to 15% off flights on specific routes.
FEDHASA member benefits, in partnership with SAA, include:
- All members of FEDHASA will enjoy ‘Corporate’ status as SAA customers
- Members will automatically qualify for discounts of up to 15% for all SAA-operated routes i.e. Domestic, Regional & International
- Fare Flexibility (provided the same booking class is available at the time of booking)
- Members will not be subject to cancellation fees, rebooking fees and flight change penalties (except if bookings have been made online at flysaa.com)
- Voyager members will continue to earn full applicable mileage
T’s & C’s apply.
Other benefits of a FEDHASA Cape membership include a 25% discount on commercial SABC TV licences, preferential rates with certain suppliers as well as extensive member-to-member discounts. In addition to the direct representation benefit, members have access to specialised, industry-related advice and assistance, including legislative and labour relations updates and advice. FEDHASA Cape also provides members with representation in organisations such as TBCSA, TGCSA SAT, NdT, CATHSSETA and Wesgro, as well as with Joint Association Member (JAMMS) partners including Cape Town Tourism, SAACI WC and SATSA WC.
To inquire about a FEDHASA Cape membership, email [email protected] or call 021 552 9870.
For more info see: www.fedhasa.co.za or email queries to [email protected]