Book by January 31, 2014 and save up to 33 percent on stays through December 31, 2014
Dubai, UAE, Dec. 17, 2013 – Hilton Worldwide Middle East & Africa has launched its annual Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale and offers travellers an opportunity to save up to 33 percent on weekend and weekday stays throughout 2014. All stays need to be booked by January 31, 2014.
“The Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale is designed for anyone looking for a quick escape from the cold winter season or just their daily routine. It is a chance to tick a dream trip off your bucket list or start the New Year exploring new and favorite destinations,” said Oliver Schmaeing, director of regional marketing, MEA, Hilton Worldwide.
Discerning travelers can benefit from great savings at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio throughout the Middle East, Africa and Europe. With a hotel for every style, budget and occasion, the Hilton Worldwide portfolio includes Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn.
Highlights of some Any Weekend Anywhere opportunities include:
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khamiah, UAE – Inspired by the Palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, the hotel, located 50 minutes from Dubai International Airport brings the legendary true Waldorf experience to one of the most alluring beachfront locations in the Middle East. Guest services include helicopter pad, private limousine and private butler. Each room is at least 72 square meters and offers panoramic views of the coastline including 350m private beach, 18-hole golf course and the impressive Al Hajjar Mountains on the horizon.
- Conrad Pezula Resort & Spa Knysna, South Africa – With sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, this multi-award winning luxury hotel offers the discerning, smart traveller excellent style and service, at a location described by Conde Nast Traveller in 2012, as ‘one of the most exciting destinations in Africa’ and winner of the 2013 World Travel Award as South Africa’s Leading Spa Resort.
- Hilton London Metropole, UK– Discover a revolutionized arrival experience at Hilton London Metropole Hotel, a recently refurbished Hilton Hotel located in the heart of Central London. With superb transportation links, the hotel is just 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express at Paddington Station and an easy 10 minute walk away from London’s famous Oxford Street.
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa, Silhouette Island, Seychelles Islands – Paradise exists and it’s here at this exclusive hotel on the tiny Silhouette Island in the Seychelles! As the only hotel on the island, guests are surrounded by the wonders of nature with the freedom to indulge all sensory delights to promote rest, relaxation and, with the help of the hotel’s award-winning spa, full rejuvenation too.
- Conrad Cairo, Egypt– Set on the magnificent River Nile, the Conrad Cairo hotel is a stunning landmark in the heart of bustling downtown. Offering smart luxury, with elegant hotel dining and entertainment, an around-the-clock casino, and easy access to Cairo city centre. Treat yourself to an Egyptian tale by staying at the Conrad Cairo, “Egypt’s Leading Business Hotel” in the 2013 World Travel Awards for the third time and recipient of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
- Hilton Durban, South Africa – Located on the wild coastline of KwaZulu-Natal at the southern tip of Africa, this landmark hotel offers guests a luxurious oasis amid this lively and popular holiday location. With a range of award winning restaurants, cafes and bars, Hilton Durban is a ‘bucket list’ destination for travellers to the city.
- Conrad Dubai, UAE – The new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly. Located amid upscale living in Dubai’s bustling cosmopolitan business and shopping district, Conrad Dubai offers the epitome of discreet luxury and sophisticated style. The hotel is within a short distance of the city’s traditional commercial landmarks such as the Dubai Mall and Burj Khailfa, two of the city’s biggest tourist attractions.
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE – Unwind in a modern, light-filled guest room, boasting a prime location in Abu Dhabi’s new commercial district, the stylish and contemporary Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi hotel is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, close to a wealth of leisure activities, shopping malls, traditional souks, restaurants, sporting activities and the capital key attractions in such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island and The Corniche.
- Waldorf Astoria Berlin, Germany – Discover a new type of luxury at the Waldorf Astoria Berlin hotel – recipient of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. Embrace the future with a classic, timeless approach, cherished masterful service and modern amenities, and create truly memorable experiences. Ideally located in the heart of Berlin City West, the setting of this landmark destination is matched by its unparalleled facilities including stylish dining and entertainment venues, sophisticated conference and event facilities and extraordinary spa experiences at Germany’s first Guerlain Spa Waldorf Astoria.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 94 years, Hilton Worldwide has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of ten world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,000 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 665,000 rooms in 90 countries and territories, including Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonorsTM. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.