It’s Time to Enjoy the Seasonal change in the Stunning Area of Sussex
The sunshine of summer has drifted away for yet another year in Europe. It is now time to welcome the beauty of autumn and the festivity of winter. And what better way to give the seasonal change a warm welcome then by enjoying a lovely vacation? There are lots of fantastic places in the United Kingdom which offer great holiday destinations. You can enjoy a lovely weekend away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. One of these excellent locations is undoubtedly Sussex. Sussex is a county with so much to offer and if you are looking for a great place to get away to, then this is a recommended option.
Sussex is made up of a wealth of different cities, towns and villages. Thus, there are lots of places to explore and you will have a great choice of areas when it comes to selecting where you are going to reside for your stay. From the peaceful and serene areas to the busy and lively locations; Sussex has it all. Some of the most popular areas are as follows; Chichester, Brighton, Eastbourne, Hastings, Bury, Horsham, Rye, Pevensey Bay, Arundel and Bodiam. One thing is for sure; you won’t run out of excellent places to visit.
One of the things that makes Sussex so great to visit during autumn is because of the stunning countryside. There is so much beauty for you to feast your eyes on. If you are someone who enjoys walks along the countryside then you will be in heaven. In fact, there are lots of great self-catering cottages in the countryside for you to take advantage of. You will be able to reside in beautiful and traditional cottages that are filled to the brim with character and comfort. These can really enhance the overall effect of your vacation.Just imagine those fantastic views!!
There are lots of phenomenal tourist attractions in Sussex as well. Let’s take a look at some of the best which are well worth a visit during your vacation…
- Drusillas Park – This attraction is widely regarding as the top small zoo in the whole of Europe.
- Seven Sisters Country Park – Stunning and inspiring cliffs. Simply beautiful.
- Chichester Cathedral – Chichester is home to some of the oldest buildings in the whole of the country and the cathedral is definitely number one on the list of must visits.
- Old Town in Hastings – This quaint old town boasts a unique atmosphere and the market stalls are great fun.
- Sussex Prairies Garden – This stunning and enchanting attraction is located in Henfield and provides a relaxing and enjoyable occasion.
- Royal Pavilion – This 19th century building is situated in Brighton and is astonishing to say the least. The architecture will amaze you.
- Arundel Castle & Gardens – This ancient castle will amaze you – a great place for a family day out.
To conclude, if you are looking for a great way to welcome the seasonal change you should definitely take a vacation to Sussex. There is nowhere better in terms of both beauty and fun.