Date: Thursday 26 June 2014
Venue: The Capital Hotel School and Training Academy, 919 Stanza Bopape Street (between Hill – and Orient Street), Arcadia.
Cost : R250 pp includes lunch & goody bag
RSVP to Sandy – firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the Capital Hotel School and Training Academy, click here
To find out more about the Sustainable Tourism Partnership Programme, click here
The workshops objectives are:
* To provide an overview of Responsible and Sustainable Tourism;
* To make Sustainable Tourism relevant to me, my business and my industry;
* To have an interactive discussion about challenges to my business and provide solutions;;
* To assist you to immediately start saving and being greener;
* To provide practical ideas and action plans for immediate next steps and to plan follow up intervention.
* To assist you to work together with other businsess
* To highlight what you are already doing and to agree next steps
Who should attend?
* Accommodation Establishments
* Events Companies
* Tourism Businesses
* Non –Tourism Businesses
* Local / Provincial Government – All departments
* Local Residents
* Youth Groups