South African Tourism will be hosting a ‘We do Tourism’ roadshow aimed at providing a platform for dialogue between South African Tourism and key stakeholders to engage on topical and crucial issues.
Stakeholders will have the opportunity to share information on successes and constraints, with particular emphasis on strategic alignment, proportionate resource allocation and coordination of marketing activity.
The proposed programme includes a welcome address by the tourism authority, a presentation of SA Tourism’s 5-in-5 strategy, discussion of targets and deliverables, as well as timelines for signing MOU. SA Tourism will also share insights and information on the ‘We do Tourism’ campaign and the provincial tourism month plan.
The ‘We do Tourism’ roadshow is scheduled to take place on the following dates with workshops scheduled for between 10h00 and 15h00:
- Cape Town, Western Cape in partnership with Wesgro: 6 July at the Cape Sun Hotel
- Bloemfontein, Free State in partnership with Free State Tourism Authority: 7 July at President Hotel Free State
- Nelspruit, Mpumalanga in partnership with Mpumalanga Tourism Authority: 11 July at Mpumalanga Tourism Authority offices, Auditorium
- Durban, KZN in partnership with Tourism KwaZulu-Natal: 12 July, venue to be confirmed
- Rustenburg, North West in partnership with North West Tourism Authority: 13 July, venue to be confirmed
- East London, Eastern Cape in partnership with Eastern Cape Tourism Authority: 17 July, venue to be confirmed
- Kimberley, Northern Cape in partnership with Northern Cape Tourism Authority: 3 August, venue to be confirmed
- Polokwane, Limpopo in partnership with Limpopo Tourism Authority: date and venue to be confirmed
- Johannesburg, Gauteng in partnership with Gauteng Tourism Authority: date and venue to be confirmed
For more information or to RSVP, contact Mabeka Makola on
011 895 3000 or 082 519 3271.