The Swiss International Holiday Exhibition 2017 will be taking place in Lugano, Switzerland from 27-29 October. Here are 10 reasons why Switzerland is the best tourism market to attend for luring inbound tourists to Africa.
- Seasoned Travellers. Ranked among the best in the world for efficiency and quality, Zurich Airport transports millions of travelers to all the main international destinations every year.
- Stable Economy. Switzerland has the highest pro capita income in the world, the lowest public debt and the third highest GDP of the world. The
- Stable Currency. The Swiss Franc is the most stable currency in the world.
- Happy People. Swiss are the third happiest people in the world and second in Europe.
- Swiss People Travel. Over 87,5% of Swiss people do on average 3 overnight travel stays per capita, per year and 3.6 for people between 25 and 44 years of age .
- Swiss Have More Holidays. Switzerland is the country with more days off and this permits them to travel in every period of the year.
- Swiss People Spend. Considering about 22.2 million overnight travels per year, about 13.5 million are abroad and spend in excess of 14.4 billion Euro.
- Globe Trotters. On average, every year, Swiss go on holiday at least twice for two weeks and, again, twice for one week.
- Multilingual. Swiss are polyglot. On average, they speak at least two languages such as German, Italian, French, and English.
- Ideal Tourist. Swiss inform themselves and look for personalized solutions : 61% choose tailored travel itineraries.
For more information visit www.iviaggiatori.org
Information supplied by the Organization Board of the Swiss International Holiday Exhibition
Via Purasca 28 – 6988 Ponte Tresa – Switzerland
Tel. 0041 (0)91 611.80.70 – Fax 0041 (0)91 611.80.79
Email [email protected]