Tourism Tattler has joined the Global Travel Blogger & Social Media Influencer Summit as a media partner. This event will be convened in India from 26 – 28 September 2017.
Bloggers and influencers have emerged as the key channels of marketing for tourism across the world. Most travellers rely on information and opinions of digital media when making travel purchase decisions. While some tourism boards and travel companies have realised this, most are still trying to figure how to use this force to their advantage.
Hence the significance of an event like BLOG IT – a global gathering of travel bloggers, influencers and media, who will come together to interact with tourism boards, companies, industry associations and Governments. The event will allow for networking and the exchange of ideas on how these stakeholders can work together for mutual benefit and the growth of global tourism.
BLOG IT will feature the following key components:
- Conference: Featuring a series of keynote speakers, fireside chats and panels covering a vast array of topics.
- Storytelling: By travellers who inspire.
- Networking: And Speed Dating between media and attending delegates.
- Workshops: Covering social media, digital marketing and PR.
- Focus: Tourism Board presentations about their destinations.
- Expo: For companies and tourism boards to display their services.
- FAM Tours: Across India for bloggers, media, influencers and trade delegates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND BLOG IT?
- Travel bloggers and influencers: Explore a destination you may have wanted to but could not. Meet a whole new crop of brands and sponsors.
- Tour operators, hotels and other travel businesses: India is one of the biggest and fastest-growing markets in the world. No one can afford to stay away from it – both for inbound and outbound tourism. An ideal opportunity to build business alliances and connect with the best international travel media.
- Tourism Boards: This is an ideal opportunity to interact with a curated set of media from across the world for targeted messages, and to promote your destination to travel businesses.
- Industry Associations: To promote their members.
- Communication Businesses and Consultants: Understand how influencers are driving marketing and how these to benefit clients.
- Allied sectors: Financial institutions, insurance, technology, etc, who want to leverage influencers for their brand promotions to the travel trade and community.
The host city will be finalised as soon as negotiations are concluded with state tourism boards. The current shortlist includes Bangalore, Khajuraho and New Delhi.
BLOG IT is in talks with various organisations to come on board as partners. The Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) has already confirmed the same. Off the record: Talks are on with PATA, IGLTA, ATTA, WTM and other partners who have already expressed keen interest.
The event has been curated by Ajay Jain, India’s leading travel blogger, author and photographer. His publishing and events company Kunzum is putting the show together.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT