Date: Thursday 26 June 2014
Venue: The Capital Hotel School and Training Academy, 919 Stanza Bopape Street (between Hill – and Orient Street), Arcadia.
Cost : R250 pp includes lunch & goody bag
RSVP to Sandy – [email protected]
To find out more about the Capital Hotel School and Training Academy, click here
To find out more about the Sustainable Tourism Partnership Programme, click here
The workshops objectives are:
* To provide an overview of Responsible and Sustainable Tourism;
* To make Sustainable Tourism relevant to me, my business and my industry;
* To have an interactive discussion about challenges to my business and provide solutions;;
* To assist you to immediately start saving and being greener;
* To provide practical ideas and action plans for immediate next steps and to plan follow up intervention.
* To assist you to work together with other businsess
* To highlight what you are already doing and to agree next steps
Who should attend?
* Accommodation Establishments
* Events Companies
* Tourism Businesses
* Non –Tourism Businesses
* Local / Provincial Government – All departments
* Local Residents
* Youth Groups