If you are interested in having your Safari Lodge, Hotel, Guesthouse, Destination, Tourism Activity / Attraction, or Tourism Transport product being featured in the Tourism Tattler, please email an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews are conducted by our journalists, all of whom are seasoned travel writers with years of experience in the hospitality industry and are undertaken on a trade exchange basis, whereby the property hosts the journalist (usually a couple sharing a room) on a full-board basis for 3-4 nights and must include game drives and/or any attractions/activities that are provided to guests. The journalist will be responsible for settling staff gratuities, purchases of a personal nature and any applicable levies on check-out.
In exchange, TourismTattler.com will publish a 2-4 page feature in the magazine (print & digital) and on the website as a blog-style article with RSS / SEO and social media linkages. Page proofs of the Editorial Review will be provided for approval prior to publication.
Destinations located outside of South Africa will need to include accommodation and travel arrangements for two people as part of the trade exchange and Tourism Tattler can include the transport provider (airline, shuttle, tour operator) as a separate review and trade exchange arrangement.
Please allow at least two months ahead of publication dates if you are interested in being featured as the reviews are conducted on a regional/provincial basis and need to be planned for in our production schedule.
For examples of past reviews, click onto one of the article links below:
- Exploring the Cape Whale Coast – Western Cape, South Africa.
- Marine Dynamics – Gansbaai.
- The Wonderful World of Beer – Gauteng, South Africa.
- Art in Seychelles
- KwaZulu-Natal Tourism Routes
- Holla Mountain Bike Trails – Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Homestays: The Dreamcatcher Story – Western Cape, South Africa.
- Meerkat Adventures – Oudtshoorn, Western Cape, South Africa.
- KwaNzimakwe Multi-Trail Park and KwaXolo Caves – South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal.
- African Dive Adventures – Protea Banks, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Diani Beach – Kwale County, Ukunda.
- Lamu Island – Lamu Archipelago.
- Maasai Mara – Rift Valley Province.
- Discover Luxury in Kenya
- Reunion Island: The Ultimate Nature & Leisure Destination
- The A-B-C’s of Reunion Island
- Reunion Island: Perfect for Easter Holidays
- Exploring the Wild Nature & Rich Culture of Reunion Island
- Reunion Island: Tropical Incentive with a French Touch
- 2016 ASEAN Tourism Forum / TRAVEX Travel Trade Show – Manila.
- ATA’s 40th Annual World Congress – Nairobi, Kenya.
- 2014 Lilizela Tourism Awards – South Africa.
- Tsogo Sun Book A Guesthouse Awards – South Africa.
- 2013 Carnaval International de Victoria – Seychelles.
- Festival Kreol 2013 – Seychelles.
CONFERENCE VENUE REVIEWS:
- Fancourt – George, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Spier Wine Farm – Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
- Greyville Exhibition and Events – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
CRUISE LINER REVIEWS:
HOTEL GROUP REVIEWS:
- Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel – Vilanculos.
- Ibo Island Lodge – Quirimbas Archipelago.
- Nkwichi Lodge – Lake Niassa, North-Western Mozambique.
- Nuarro Lodge – Northern Mozambique.
- Travessia Beach Lodge – Inhambane.
- Kempinski Seychelles – Baie Lazare, Mahé.
- Bush Lodge – Amakhala Game Reserve.
- Cape St. Francis Resort – Cape St. Francis.
- Inkwenkwezi Game Reserve – Grahamstown.
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve – Grahamstown.
- Mark’s Camp (Child-Friendly Safaris) – Lalibela Game Reserve, PE.
- Mdumbi Backpackers – Wild Coast.
- Long Lee Manor – Shamwari Game Reserve, Port Elizabeth.
- Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve – Port Alfred.
- Shamwari Game Reserve – Port Elizabeth.
- Sibuya Game Reserve – Kenton on Sea.
- Town Lodge – Midrand, Johannesburg.
- The Oyster Box – Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Gooderson Monks Cowl – Drakensberg.
- Natal Spa Hot Springs and Leisure Resort – Midlands.
- Selborne Golf Estate, Hotel and Spa – South Coast.
- Toad Tree Lodge – North Coast.
- Ubizane Wildlife Reserve / Zululand Tree Lodge – North Coast.
- Entabeni Safari Conservancy – Welgevonden.
- Karongwe Portfolio – Greater Makalali Game Reserve, Tzaneen.
- Jaci’s Lodges – Madikwe Game Reserve.
- Tswalu – Kalahari.
- City Lodge Hotel – V&A Waterfront, Cape Town.
- Club Mykonos Resort – Langebaan, West Coast.
- De Zeekoe Guest Farm – Oudtshoorn.
- Forest Lodge – Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, Gansbaai.
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve – Gansbaai, Whale Coast.
- Hotel Verde – Airport, Cape Town.
- Parker Cottage – Cape Town.
- Plettenberg Park Hotel – Plettenberg Bay.
- The Tarragon Guest House – Hout Bay.
- Wild Clover Farm – Stellenbosch.
- Kuganha Tented Camp – Inverdoorn Game Reserve, Cape Town.
- Aquila Private Game Reserve – Cape Town.
- ON19 Restaurant – Cape Town, Western Cape.
- BiCE Hyde Park – Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Balata Restaurant – Fairway Hotel, Randburg, Gauteng.
- The Waffle House – Ramsgate, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Le Grand Domaine – Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
- Butcher Block Sibaya – Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Ocean Terrace at The Oyster Box – Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Durbanville Hills Winery – Cape Town, Western Cape.
- Ford Kuga
- Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
- Ford Tourneo Connect 1.6 EcoBoost Grand Titanium
- Ford FIGO Trend Sedan
- Ford Everest XLT 4WD SUV
- Ford Ranger Raptor
- Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- Mercedes-Benz Vision Van
- Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4×4
- Mercedes-Benz Future Bus with CityPilot
- Mercedes-Benz Buses & Coaches
PS. In terms of exposure profile, the Tourism Tattler reaches the decision-makers (owners, managers and HOD’s) in both the public (government departments & embassies) and private (product owners, travel agents and trade associations) sectors of the travel trade. For detailed circulation, see our Advertising page (scroll down to see the infographic).